Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogging Hiatus

Blogging hiatus. I blame it on FB. I haven't blogged as often as I used to because I'm too busy answering quizzes, writing on others' walls, updating my status, writing senseless comments, etc.

Nikki's new accessory. Hubby bought a new accessory for his toy (Nikki). An external flash. About $350. Really makes a big difference to our shots. But I do hope he gets the hell out and start shooting again. I noticed all he does lately is just tinker with his gadgets. (Yes, I do name my favorite things).

Our move. We've settled in our new place already. All bags and boxes have been emptied. Stuff has been put in their proper places. Just a little bit more organising and I guess we're all set to organise a housewarming.

New kitchen. I'm settling into my new kitchen as well. I am still adjusting though because it is smaller than our previous flats'. When we were at Ikea the other day, I told him we should buy the kitchen trolley already so I can at least clear up some countertop space. Instead of following his wife's advice, he proceeded to buy the futton frame instead. I DID NOT like him at all at that moment.

New phone. After having to swear that I will not leave my phone unattended while the whole office is moving to a new location and that I will not put my phone into washing machines (or indirectly do anything that will make other people put it into any kind of household appliances), Hubby finally got me a new phone. Initially, I wanted a Nokia E71, but after waiting almost two weeks for the color that I want to arrive, I changed my mind and decided to go for an iPhone instead.

iPhone convert. I didn’t like iPhone when it first came out. I even called it ‘a snobbish phone’—hello, you can’t forward messages then. However, now that I have mine, plus with the recent upgrade, I totally totally love it, mainly because I get to download cool applications. Hehe.

Cooking for two. Been cooking everyday since we moved to our new place, and I’m starting to enjoy it again. Masarap magbaon, eh. Iba pa rin ang lutong bahay. Once again, I’m discovering the joys of cooking for my husband and discovering some nice simple dishes. Or how to make them more yummy—like what a few drops of calamansi can do to your sweet & sour pork, or how mushroom soup from scratch is so much better than the canned version.

Lister. Some things on my list now—go to the driving range with hubby at least once a week to practice my swing, cook and master some new dishes, go to mass every Sunday (we are facing so many challenges now but God has been good to us, I don’t want to miss Sunday masses na so I can properly thank him), do my HHA (guess what this is) at least thrice a week, fix our home office and organize my accessories and knick knacks, learn how to mix some cocktails, finish my childhood scrapbook, and also miko and nixxie’s scrapbooks, and finally, WORK HARDER (I feel I am so petiks at times, lol).


Yun lang pow. Baboosh. Lol.

No comments: