Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my new phone (and why i will never trust Courts anymore)

Most of my colleagues and friends are familiar now about my saga with Courts. My blood boils everytime I think of their lousy service.


If you're planning to get their extended warranty, think about it first. I'm not saying what happened to me will happen to you too. I heard they're now trying to improve their after-sales and all. Pero beware lang talaga. I will never trust Courts again. They told me if anything happens to my phone, madali lang daw bla bla bla. Aarrggh I will never buy from them again. Never!


This was the phone I bought from them:



It's actually Tutuy's phone, but since he bought a new phone last year, he passed it on to me (poor me, tagasalo ng hand-me-downs).


To make a long story short: Courts' after-sales service SUCKS! Customer Service numbers that answers your call after 10 years, staff who don't know the procedure for their extended warranty and takes 5 years to update you about your phone's repair. They didn't even give me a service phone! November 2006 pa nasira ung N91, so I was stuck with an old N6100 since that time.


I gave Courts our N91 in the month of February. In April, they informed me that, according to Nokia, our phone is beyond repair na raw. So they will just replace it na lang.


We bought the N91 for about $1,100 in 2006 (inclusive of the extended warranty). Now, its open market value is $630 na lang daw. So they made me choose which model I like. Good thing, my options were not that bad naman.


Today, I finally got the phone replacement. Yipeee. I finally have a decent phone that works! I chose N95. I just added a few dollars. Apparently, N95 is almost equivalent to N91's market value now. Blessing in dis-guy talaga!


No comments: