Monday, September 8, 2008

when life gets in the way

I haven't blogged for almost a month now. Things have been really, really hectic at work. Plus looking after Nana. And oh, did I mention that it has been really hectic at work?

I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for 17 hours straight. But there are so many things to do, things to accomplish, money to earn, errands to run, conflicts to settle.

Shivering before I drift to sleep is a sign of fatigue for me. These past few nights, whenever I am starting to float into my own dreamland, I shiver. Another confirmation that it was a tiring day for me.

Now, I am nursing a flu. Since Thursday. At times like these, I just want to go back home where there will always be people to take care of me.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

So as much as I want to relax and do the things I love, I can't for now. Sadly, that's what happens when life gets in the way.

No comments: