Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jenn's Birthday Gift

Here's how Jenn gave me my birthday gift.

--Jenn's YM shoutout: "I trust my LifeVerse"--

mitchiegirl: ano ung Life Verse?

jenn pinon: matthew 6:26
jenn pinon: parang fave verse mo sa bible
mitchiegirl: ay talaga
mitchiegirl: ako may favorite ako
jenn pinon: anu )
jenn pinon:
mitchiegirl: "...and my God shall provide my needs according to his will..."
mitchiegirl: hmmm ano na nga bang verse un...
jenn pinon: hahaha diko alam eh
mitchiegirl: lagi un ang nakadisplay sa workstations ko. tapos nung naglipat ako, nawala ung papel,
jenn pinon: verse mo un eh supposed to be alam mo teehee
jenn pinon: hahahahaaha
mitchiegirl: di ko tuloy alam kung anong book ba hahaha
mitchiegirl: e alam mo naman ako, di ako nagbabible study
jenn pinon: heheheheh
mitchiegirl: hanapin mo naman for me please
mitchiegirl: bday gift mo na sakin
jenn pinon: hahahah wait

mitchiegirl: bsta im not sure kung ano ung exact words
mitchiegirl: kasi ung last phrase ata is "...according to his riches" ata
mitchiegirl: basta na remember ko lang "my god shall provide (or supply) my needs..."
jenn pinon:
jenn pinon: nakakaloka
jenn pinon: hahaha
jenn pinon: wait hanap ko

mitchiegirl: My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
mitchiegirl: Phillipians
jenn pinon: phil 4.19

mitchiegirl: yup tama!
mitchiegirl: yan i wont forget my life verse ever
jenn pinon: teehee
jenn pinon: yan
jenn pinon: bday gift ko
mitchiegirl: hahaha
mitchiegirl: thanks baby

So because of Jen and her birthday gift, I will never forget my LifeVerse. Although I was never good in these things-- the lowest grade I ever received in High School was in our Religion subject (a 78--can you believe it? Nakakahiya! Scholastican pa naman ako na tumuloy sa pagiging Lasallista), I have this verse that I always hang on to when times are rough, and even more so, when times are good. And as one of my best friends always tell me: Chie, God will provide.

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:19

No comments: