Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Delayed post :)




Click here to see more of hubby's take of the race track and those amazzzing caroos that zoom through 'em.







And click here to see more scenes off the track.


I want to bring my younger bro, Miguel, to next year's race. Hope to see you there, too (especially Tins!)!

Now, here's what a so-so F1 fan (that's me) can say about this weekend:

1. If you are not an F1 fan, don't bother to even go. The loud sound of the F1 cars will amaze you when you first hear them. But after a few laps, they will all just be noise to your ears.

2. If you are an F1 fan, mangutang ka para lang makapanood hehehe! You will really appreciate the great engineering and hard work that goes to this sport if you see it with your naked eyes. I, a so-so F1 fan, am really impressed and maybe I can say, I am now a convert hehehe.

Our seats

3. You don't need to go for the expensive seats. I think even the walkabout tickets will do, if your legs have the strength of a horse. A lot of spectators didn't stay put in their seats and would rather go around and find a nice spot. Especially if you want to shoot some nice pics.

4. It helps to have a husband who can explain the technicalities to you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, i wanna go next year too!! Hahanap na ko ng mauutangan!! hehehe. I love F1! Alala ko pa dati I used to talk to Jun about F1 everytime magkikita tayo and race weekend. A kindred soul!

Michelle said...

hahah oo nga! Yun lagi topic nyo. :) at hindi ko kayo pinapansin dahil hindi ako makarelate!hahah