Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ilang oras na lang

...uuwi na ko. Woohoooo!!!!

Top 10 things I'm looking forward to for my two-and-a-half week vacay.

  1. Miguel and Nixxie.
  2. My sisters and parents.
  3. Tina and Chinky and the rest of my old girlfriends.
  4. Eating my favorite streetfood like kwek-kwek, isaw etc.
  5. Eating the following: Red Ribbon cakes, Maty's Tapa, Goto, Pancit Palabok, etc.
  6. Shoemart! Hahaha.
  7. Lechon! (It really has to have its own category!)
  8. New Year's Eve Celebration
  9. Maging homebody.
  10. The sight, sound and pollution and everything that's annoying and loveable in the Philippines!!!

After two years of not going home, finally, uuwi na ko! Woohoooo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excited na din ako makita ka! Drop me a note sa blog ko where and how I can call you. Text me as soon as you can!