Monday, February 2, 2009

here's mine

I've never answered tags/memes thrown my way--me too lazy to do it. But I am succumbing to this one, looks innneresting. So I am no longer a meme/tag virgin (devirginized by Steph? haha)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this in Facebook, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click)

___

1. Some people, especially my bros and sisters on the paddle side, call me "Kosa".

2. I love going on trips. I always aim to go overseas at least once a year with hubby. (New in a relationship? You want to get to know your partner? Go on a trip. Travel with him/her. You will know his REAL attitude when you travel with your partner.)

3. I love all things sweet: chocolates, ice cream, cream puffs, cakes. Even my fave cocktail drinks are sweet, like Chocolate Martini!

4. I do not "specialize" in any field. A jack of all trades, master of none. Almost literally.

5. My personal wasteland: Bookstores and its stationery/arts&crafts section. I carry at least two notebooks in my bag, plus my pens. Gifts of books, nice notebooks, pens, artsy-craftsy stuff are always a hit on my list.

6. I like to smoke my Marlboro Lights while sucking on sweets/mint/chocolate. Or while drinking tea or coffee. Dental nightmare, uh-huh.

7. I cringe when someone doesn't know how to differentiate "your" from "you're" and "its" from "it's". Some people identify others with the clothes they wear; mine is based on the way they speak and write English. Ang sa 'kin lang, WAG KANG MAG-INARTE AT MAGMARUNONG KUNG BOBO KA MAG-INGLES. MAG TAGALOG KA NA LANG. LETYE.

8. I had a nasty pimple/blemish attack last year. I'm finally free of them, thanks to Tita Drin. (To my SG buddies, I highly recommend her!)

9. I started trying out diet pills in 3rd year high school, continued throughout college and my first few years of working, even though I wasn't big then. Now, diet pills won't work anymore, I'm officially fat. Fat and happy :) hahaha!

10. I am a junkie--I have medicines for all types of aches and pains. And I depend on my medicines if something, even a tiny bit, is wrong. I think I almost OD'd recently on pain relievers, I didn't know I took too much, to the point that I felt numb all over. No, I don't have any subconcious/secret attempts of suicide--Life is beautiful despite all its shit.

11. I have sleeping problems. I find it very difficult to sleep, but I can sleep the whole day if there's nothing to do. And I can also NOT sleep for 50 hours straight. I have seriously considered checking myself into SGH's Sleep Disorder Unit.

12. I love to write stuff (mostly non-sense). One of the greatest tragedies of my HS/College life is losing my beloved file-o, with all my lists, thoughts, info etc. Now, I just maintain a blog.

13. My husband (just for the lack of something to talk about, i'm sure) once asked me the sino-ang-sasagipin-mo-kung-pareho-kaming-nalulunod hypothetical question. The choices were him and my little brother (Miguel). Without batting an eyelash, I answered: SI MIGS. My heart overflows with love for my brother (yea yea mushy). His name in my phone's contact list: Miko-Love.

14. My worst habit: ningas kugon.

15. Although I am not an exceptionally good cook, I love to cook. It is my therapy. I think of my loved ones when I cook.

16. One of my favorite phrases: mutual memories. Thus, my multiply ID.

17. I want to leave Singapore already, but I don't necessarily want to go back to the Philippines (yet).

18. I always need to have a "reading material" with me when I go to the bathroom to do the number 2.

19. My favorite MSOffice application is Excel.

20. I am really excited to be a MOTHER. I don't yearn for any promotion, financial gains or what have you's. I want to be a MOM. But maybe I'm not ready yet? :(

21. I surf a lot. I meant internet surfing, duh. My daily light reading includes chuvaness and the professional heckler.

22. I am not an outdoor-type of person, but I love the beach.

23. I stopped drinking beer when I started working. I now only drink wine & hard liquor (except for those few times that I have no choice but to drink beer). Oh, and I drink water, too! Haha.

24. I love pens. I have a pencilcase in my everyday bag. Inside my pencilcase now are: my gel-pens in pink, purple, light blue and green; a blue ball point pen and 2 black sign pens--all retractable; a Swarovski retractable pen; a .5 mechanical pencil; purple, pink and green color felt-tip drawing markers in .5 and 1.2; and finally, red and blue whiteboard markers.

25. I believe in the power of prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mitchie! Mine's up already at:

http://chinois972.wordpress.com/2009/02/12/random-things-my-25/

Thanks for the fun tag! Take care!