Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HB is for High Blood

Have I mentioned that I'm teaching some businesses classes now? My students are in their early 20s of different nationalities--some are local, some are foreigners. I don't have any problems teaching the part-time students (meaning they are working students) because they are mature and hardworking. But this is not the case for the full-time students. Ayy sakit ng ulo sa kakulitan at katamaran! Ang VIP ko pa naman lately. As in Very Irritable Person.

My age seems to be catching up on me because I seem to be so HB these days.

---

Me: Are yoiu familiar with 's products, ?

Student: Ms Michelle, I cannot think because I am cold.

Me: Then why do you keep sitting near the AC? I keep reminding you to bring a jacket. (to the class) Do I have to take care of all of you? You are not children and I am definitely not your mother!

---

Student's handphone rings.

Me: How many times do I have to tell you not to answer your calls in class and to put your phones on silent mode?!?! The only one who can answer her phone in class is ME, ME, ME!!!! (evil laugh)

---

Two students sitting on the 3rd row keep chatting, and it's definitely not about the lesson.

Me:

---

On the third week of the Financial Accounting class.

Me: (asking a particular student) What's the final answer?

Student: (looks around for someone to lend him a calculator)

Me: How come I still see some of you without a calculator? It's the third week of our Finance class!!! How can you study this subject and NOT have a calculator? Are you THAT smart?

---

Matutuyuan ako ng dugo sa mga batang to!

No comments: