Monday, November 17, 2008

i'm on a roll! (Pantry Magic and Laine's Papeterie)

...On a blog-roll, that is. I miss Nana and I have to take my mind off from missing her, so I need to type type type away.

Hubby and I, ever since we were still mag-syota (eewww wataword), would play this Dream Q&A that goes: "What's your dream closet?" Then there would be categories like, local brands, or foreign labels, etc.

Well, when I was still in high school, I would say, "Uhmmm, I think Blued." (Uso pa Blued 'nun e.)

Then when I was a newbie in the labour market (read: aliping sanggigilid. translation: corporate slave), I answered, "Ahh, Sari-sari and Maldita!" (Buhay pa ba mga shops na to? I dunno hehe)

But these past few years, now that I am slowly, very slowly blossoming into a homemaker (full time housewife is now my greatest ambition in life, just second to lead singer in a band), the question "What's your dream closet?" is now "What's your dream kitchen?". And I would, in turn, ask Jun "What's your dream bedroom?" and "What's your dream living room?"

I discovered this shop, which is just a couple of blocks away from our flat, and it is my "dream kitchen". Most of the stuff at Pantry Magic are high-end (don't ever compare to Ikea prices) and comes from the best suppliers. Eyelovet! What an (kitchen) orgasmic experience! Hehe.



And because our dream house contains a nook-slash-study room for my creative (and nerdy) side, this shop located at Wheelock Place is my dream nook. Look at all those scrapbooking stuff! And I'm talking about hard core paper scrapbooking, beb! Not the shortcut digital scrapbooking (which I love too, but lately have been taking for granted). Whenever I am in Laine's Papeterie, I feel like I am in scrapbooking nirvana!


If I do get to splurge on these shops, then I would have reached my nirvana and achieved multiple O's. Haha!!!

No comments: