Sunday, November 30, 2008

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Yup, that's the line I learned from Mrs Ponce's typing class back in high school. Had to type out the freaking line with a paper bag covering my entire head.

And so everytime I use a keyboard for the first time, that's the line I type out to test how comfortable I feel using the keys.

Thanks honie for replacing the old wireless keyboard with a new one. (God, I hate using a really lousy keyboard.) And I didn't even ask him to buy a new one. I just told him that I'd rather use the old wired keyboard, but instead he bought a new one, without me asking. Woah, galante. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in fairness, ang ganda ng nails! well-manicured!

Michelle said...

haha, mare, natural yan, walang manicure yan! ganyan talaga pag tamad.

Anonymous said...

I am more impressed then!