Monday, March 16, 2009

i crash you

Received an e-mail from my sister Cha this morning. I'm sad, wawa naman si Car (I named our car, Car. hehe.). Gamit na gamit na saming tatlong magkakapatid.

Apps is a relatively new driver--she only started to take the car alone for about three months. Cha also had a bad car crash during her DLSU days, as in bad talaga. But she came out fine naman. Fortunately, ako wala namang serious. Just some gasgas here and there. I think the worst one (two pala) was when I bumbed the streest sign which caused a BIIIG dimple at the side door; and when a taxi bumped my rear lights at 3am in Sucat--and it was because I followed the goddamn traffic lights at 3 in the morning. If I hadn't followed it, the taxi wouldn't bump me. I think he expected me na to beat the red light--oh well, sometimes, we just have to think that TRAFFIC RULES IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE MERE SUGGESTIONS.

I'm just happy Apps is okay. Lagot sha kay Mama. I hope she learns from this and be like her Ate Chie (that's me) who's a super defensive driver hahaha. But as my dad always say: Hindi ka driver kung hindi ka pa nababangga. Which my mom refutes, of course.

So this was the e-mail (in verbatim) that greeted me this morning. The subject heading goes: I CRASH YOU.

car crash courtesy of apps. ano ba tlga nangyari?

a. nawalan tlga ng brake?
b. nakatulog si apps? (accdg to mama)
c. nakainom si apps? (accdg to mama )
d. nalito siya akala niya brake pero gas ang tinatapakan nya?

hehe.wawa naman.

photos taken on 03/16/2009.

cute ni nixxie.

my answer is D--nalito sya, dahil siguro nakainom na nman yang Apple na yan at bumagal ang reflexes.

Ay naku, masermonan nga ang little sister ko about responsible driving! Pramis, sesermonan ko talaga sha!!!

No comments: