Thursday, April 3, 2008

january...february...march...april na!

Lurker
For the past few months, I've been a lurker. I have so many things on my mind that I want to write about...just to get it all out of my system. But for unknown reasons, I can't bring my fingers to tap on those keys and put it all in writing. Instead, these fingers are used to click on different blogs, different profiles, and well, basically just lurk on other people's spaces reading their thoughts and experiences. So okay, I'm officially a lurker. It makes me feel that I'm not alone in this vast, vast universe. Ho-hum.


Privacy Perks
Sometime this week, I will convert all my Multiply blog entries exclusively for my network. And for the not-so-personal ones, I will continue to post them in
My Constipated Life blog. I have put on the privacy mode of my Friendster account, and if I can do that in Facebook, then I shall do that too. I've been having this weird feeling lately that I should keep a low profile. Been meeting a lot of different people lately and I don't want them to know that inside this brilliant mind of mine lies a neurotic persona. Bwahahaha.


You know you love me...
My dearest sisters sent over their Gossip Girl books. They kept telling me to buy those
books here but I didn't want to spend my hard-earned money on teeny-bopper novels. So they sent their dog-eared copies to me. Being the open-minded person that I am, I read the first four books and I was hooked. It was like eavesdropping. Nothing too deep or life-changing. Just plain...err, gossiping. So I have brought my interest to a higher level because I am currently glued to watching its TV series online. I was a bit disappointed though--it wasn't as entertaining as the book version. It's still a good watch after a hard day's work.



The power of blogging
So I guess by now you've heard of Brian Gorrell's site. Kaloka ang chika ng baklang to! Even if you don't know all the personalities involved, maaaliw ka. You may want to check out
Chikatime also for other chismax and pang-ookray (but don't take it seriously, mga bakla, it's just for entertainment. Don't take it as a fact.) Whether it's a blog about gossiping, or about your wedding preps, about one's travels, or heartaches or about the latest na pangaalipusta sa mga OFWs, one thing's for sure--blogs have a certain power that can even encompass that of the television's.


Wanted: Eye-Mo
The most used part of me: my eyes. If eyes can develop muscles everytime we use them, mine would be as buffed as Mark Nelson's bod. At work, I'm facing a computer allll the time. And since I've discovered sites where I can watch movies and series for free (faster uploading eto), I've been glued to this freaking Samsung LCD. Lori lent me those 16 movies-in-1 DVD that she bought in Manila, so once again I'm glued to the screen again. Even when I sit on my throne in the bathroom, I still read. My eyes are soooo tired. At night when I go to sleep, I see this black rectangular spot and I feel like I'm going blind.

Poker tayo? $2 lang ang buy-in hehehe.


Ayyyyayyyyayyyyy ang haba na ng aking essay. E kasi naman almost three months akong walang chika...kaya monologue mode na nman ako.

No comments: