Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terry's Last Laugh

I heard about the scandal a few weeks ago. I didn't get to see the original footage. Until today.

I was thinking twice whether I should post this video or not. However, you guys have probably seen it anyways. Watching it will make you realise how evil people can get.

You know how we always pick on on one of our kabarkadas? You know, that person who's always the butt (oops, no pun intended) of everyone's jokes.

A long time ago, one of my Titas scolded me and my friends for always laughing at xxx. She said: "We laugh with people. Not AT people."

It's hard to do that since it's just so fun to okray others. Hay.
But this one is taking it to the highest level. Aiyoh!

I think all those involved should not only be fired-- someone should also shove a 10-inch (not only 6-inch) canister up their stinking, hairy, brown asses.

Okay Terri Hatcher (and the rest of DH team), it's your turn to laugh now.


No comments: