Wednesday, April 9, 2008

one of life's beautiful choices

Thank you Steph for making me remember one of life's beautiful choices. One that I can make everyday!

Flashback.

Year 2002. Holding a job at Ayala's One Roxas Triangle. Working the midnight shift. It's 3am. Time to go for a break. I tell one of my staff to accompany me to walk over to the Petron station at the corner of Makati Ave and Buendia (the one near Jupiter, and I think near sha sa SSS Makati branch, alam mo yun?). I go inside the station's shop, and made my way to the Subway corner. Hmmm... think, think, think. Which one should I choose?

Today.

Year 2007. Holding a job at Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore. Normal office hours. 12noon--time to go for lunch. Invited one of my friends to walk over to United Square to tapao our lunch. I go inside the mall with her, and made my way to the Subway store. Hmmm... think, think, think. What should I choose?

Years of eating Subway sandwiches and I still lovet!

Good thing Subway in Singapore makes it easier for me to make up my mind. Hahaha!

1. Which Sub?

  • Classic
  • 6 grams of fat or less
  • hot subs
  • local favourites

2. Which bread?

3. 6-inch or foot long?


4. Cheese and vegies?

Cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato, olives, cucumbers, green pepper, pickles, jalapeno peppers?



5. Which sauce?

  • Sweet onion
  • Chipotle Southwest
  • Red Wine Vinaigrette
  • or my favorite:

Craving for additional calories? I mean, toppings: Mayo, Vinegar, Oil, Local favorites (sambal? nye!), Mustard...)

Oh life's beautiful choices!!! Lovet!

Yum yum!

No comments: